Durham Primary Headteachers’ Conference 2010

| November 19, 2010 | 7 Comments

After our previous visits to Durham, it is an honour to be invited back to talk at the Durham Primary Headteachers’ Conference 2010

The Durham ICT To Inspire project, saw us up in the Durham region for four days, working alongside colleagues and children from schools in the area.

Read about the two 2-day visits here: Durham ICT To Inspire project: Finchale Primary School, and Durham ICT To Inspire project: Framwellgate Moor Primary School.

Thank you to Diane Buckle, and all her colleagues for a full and fulfilling day.
This blog post is incredibly short because we have been fortunate enough to take part in some great workshops, talking about some remarkable outcomes after our last trip.
An emotional day! Thank you all.

1. Dave says:

A big thank you Tim. One of the best seminars I’ve seen in a long time. Very inspirational and I’m loaded with ideas to take back to school.

2. Kate Longstaff says:

Inspirational! Excellent ideas that I will use in school. Thank you.

3. Nicola says:

This was the first time I have seen Tim…and I hope it won’t be the last. Fantastic and inspirational I hope to take some of your ideas back into school to share with the rest of the staff. Thank you Tim

4. Dorothy says:

A truly inspirational seminar lots of fantastic ideas to share with everyone back at school!
    Thank you to Tim it was my first time I have seen and heard you but it will not be the last!

5. Julie Craggs says:

Truly inspirational Tim. Buzzing with ideas to take back and share with staff. One of the best seminars of the conference. Thanks.

6. Lesley Wright says:

A great pleasure to see you again Tim! You are always inspirational and as usual I have dozens of ideas I want to try out!