May the start of your New Year avoid the predicted snow flurries.
Here is to a glorious 2012, whether analogue or digital!
Now, have you been good boys and girls? or, are you feelin’ a little groggy?!!
Here’s a little three-minute timed test just to ease you back into work mode:
Ready? Get yourself a nice piece of cast off wrapping paper.
1. Read everything before doing anything.
2. Put your name in the upper left-hand corner of the piece of paper.
3. Circle your name.
4. Draw five small squares in the upper left-hand corner of the piece of paper.
5. Put an X in each square.
6. Sign your name under where you wrote your name earlier.
7. After the title, write “Yes, yes, yes.”
8. Put a circle around your name.
9. Put an X in the lower left-hand corner.
10. Draw a triangle around the X you just put down.
11. On the back of the paper, multiply 703 by 66.
12. Draw a rectangle around the first word “Yes”.
13. Call out your first name when you get to this point in the test.
14. If you think you have followed directions carefully to this point, call out “I have.”
15. On the reverse side of this paper, add 8950 and 9850.
16. Put a circle around your answer and put a square around the circle.
17. Count out in your normal speaking voice, from ten to one backward.
18. Punch three small holes in the top of this paper with your pencil.
19. There is no number 19. What a relief eh?!
20. Underline all even numbers on the first side of the piece of paper.
21. Put a square around every number written out on this test.
22. Say out loud, “I am nearly finished, I have followed all the directions.”
23. Now that you have finished reading carefully, do only number 2.
(Sorry! but try it with your children.)
Category: 2) Useful n Interesting