Malvin’s Close Primary Academy, Blyth Northumberland ~ Day 1

| June 2, 2014 | 10 Comments

Malvins Close Primary INSET

Back on the road in the UK, after nearly six weeks overseas, and up to Malvin’s Close Primary Academy, Blyth, Northumberland, for a full on day with around 120 delegates from local schools in The Blyth Quay’s Trust, including colleagues from Malvin’s Close Primary Academy, Morpeth Road Primary Academy, and Croftway Primary Academy.

Thank you to Julie Bowman, Headteacher, at Malvin’s Close Primary Academy, for hosting our two days in Blyth.

1. Michael Bell says:

Just spent a fantastic TTD that was inspirational, child centred and about real learning. 150 delegates attention held all day frightened to miss the next gem from Tim. Cannot recommend to school staff highly enough to attend one of these courses. Big thrill tomorrow to watch Tim working with students-brilliant

Thanks for your very thoughtful feedback Michael. Very kind, We’d love to know which of those “gems” you try first.

3. Hannah Grey says:

I’ve really enjoyed the training and I’m very excited to try out some of the fantastic ideas in my classroom. Very inspirational – thanks!

4. Helen Spiller says:

A brilliant two days with so may ideas. My own 4 year old loved taggalaxy and panoramas.dk and I can’t wait to use some of the other ideas with my class. Luckily we’re starting stories with a fantasy setting tomorrow so it will be ideal! Thank you so much.

5. Lucy Lloyd says:

Have just had two awesome days of inspirational teaching ideas and resources. As a class we have already incorporated Tag Galaxy,360 cities, street view and panoramas into a history lesson. The children really enjoyed the sites and were going to use them at home and share the sites with others. Thank you so much, I cannot wait to try the other resources and ideas.

So kind Lucy, Thank You
    We look forward to finding out what you try first

Enjoy what you try first…

We look forward to finding out what you try in your class

9. Jane Harland says:

What an inspiring day…have already used advanced power point with interactive show…bought and installed a copy of MYST 3, explored tag galaxy and will be incorporating crazy talk asap!
    Given me the confidence to use much more adventurous ICT in my lessons…
    THANK YOU!

Nice one Jane
    Go for it!
    We look forward to hearing what you get up to